Prev: Re: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han? Next: Re: Radio Waves (was: RE: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED)

Re: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han?

From: Why is it always 'thin air'? Why can't it be 'fat air'? 'Mostly fit but could lose a few pounds air'? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:21:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han?

>> Jerry Han and his invaluable FT archives seem to have vanished.
>> This is a tragedy (especially as it was the medium through which I
was
>> following this news group).
>>
>> Has he moved?
>>
>AFAIK Jerry Han graduated and lost his WWW access / he is in a state of
flux
>at the moment.
>AFAIK he is/can stilll produce the archive but hasn't got anywhere to
put it
>YET.
>
>If we used a majordomo listserver we could have a digest.

Jerry is alive and well and still out there in the world. But yes, he
is in a state of fluxx (er, flux) and the resources he has available
to him are limited at this time (no telling whether this will improve
or not in the near future, but he's not holding his breath). He is
still collecting posts, and I think will continue to do so until either
1) his current system resources fill up, or 2) someone else takes over
the archive job (not an undaunting task in and of itself).

Personal email contact to Jerry should be directed to:

    jhan@idigital.net

Mk
-
Life is an ever swirling, sucking, eddy of dispair, which is filled with
moments of false hope in an ever blackening universe

Prev: Re: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han? Next: Re: Radio Waves (was: RE: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED)