Prev: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC!!! Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply

FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:22:22 -0400
Subject: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

>>OK, so how can this possibly be on topic?  Because it could be used
>>as the basis for a set of FT rules.  Right now there's one way to
>>travel interstellar distances in Full Thrust.  For a strategic game,
>>it might be interesting to have multiple methods of travel, to add
>>variety.  In particular I think it would be cool if aliens did not use
>>the same methods to travel FTL that humans do.  So I think if a
>>general enough set of travel techniques could be assembled, they might
>>make an interesting rules addition.

I would have to agree whole heartedly.	In a strategic games different
methods of space travel could have a very large impact on who gets where
first and in what condition ...

There are endless possibilities, I believe that it would have to be
based
on the flavor your playing though.

because it could get overly complex with so many different methods of
travel.

my $0.02

CMC

Prev: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC!!! Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply