Prev: Internet Message Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel

Re: PBEM FT Tools?

From: Why is it always 'thin air'? Why can't it be 'fat air'? 'Mostly fit but could lose a few pounds air'? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:28:30 -0400
Subject: Re: PBEM FT Tools?

>It seems that email is the only way I can get to play a real FT game (
>and B5W too), but I'm sure I don't stand a chance against any of you
>seasoned ( that means lots of mono sodium glutimate , right?) players,

Heh.

Not entirely sure what you mean by that; a few sessions of practice
against 'a seasoned player' and you ought to be able to hold your
own fine.

>Any body ever heard of PBem DSII and Ogre games either???

Not DSII, no, but there is a current Ogre/GEV PBeM game going on,
hosted by Andrew 'Fish' Flowers (awflower@midway.uchicago.edu). You
could ask him for details of future games (he also has a website for
info on the current game:  http://www.sjgames.com/ogre/pbem/fish/ )

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Internet Message Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel