Prev: Wot I use ! Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

Re: Faster Than Light Travel

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 10:11:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Faster Than Light Travel

Whilst talking about gravitons and gravity waves, Jon said:

> Just to confuse things a little further, if you actually believe
> Heisenburg's Uncertainty Principle, it's entirely possible those two
> are in fact one and the same just looked at a different way..

Uh no. They are the same thing and that phenonema is called the
wave-particle duality, but The Uncertainty Principle is something
else. (It states that you can not know both the position and the
momentum of a wavefunction to an arbitrary degree of exactness.)

	Cheers,
		Steve

--
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
 Attack ships on fire, off the shoulder of Orion...

Prev: Wot I use ! Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED