Prev: Re: Miniatures Manufacturers Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel

Re: Diverse Aliens (Was Re: Star Trek background - Reply)

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 12:18:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Diverse Aliens (Was Re: Star Trek background - Reply)

In message <199709112259.JAA30076@student.macarthur.uws.EDU.AU>
	  s953273@ariel.macarthur.uws.EDU.AU (Loki) wrote:

> >From David Brewer
>
> >I think, just to drag this somewhere vaguely on-topic, that this
> >should be avoided in any medium, including game-background. So the
> >Kra'Vak, there's no diversity to them at all? All the same bunch
> >of stock psychotic predator aliens?

Let's say there's six sides to the Krav'ak, one of them
being the aggressive, warmongering, conquering, psycopathic
side we all know and love. if the other five sides are less
enthusiastic about going out and meeting people, then the
type of Kravak we are most likely to meet are the warriors.

It'll be a long time before we meet the nice friendly ones.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: Re: Miniatures Manufacturers Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel