Prev: FT Links Next: Re: Sci-Fic physics was Re: Faster Than Light Travel -

Re: FMA:SGII:Dr.Who

From: trapper <trapper@n...>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 04:24:52 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA:SGII:Dr.Who

At 04:39 PM 9/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
[snip weapon stats]
>Daleks have D10 power armour.
>Cybermen have D12 power armour.
>
>Thanks a bunch to Trapper at <trapper@nwlink.com> for the FASA stats.
>This is just a start.	I would appreciate any suggestions or gripes
about
>the above weapons and armour. I tried to stay true to the standard
weapon
>stats in Stargrunt II, but have to make some deviations to be
consistant
>with FASA stats.  As always, everything is subject to change, so don't
>take the above to seriously.

>Bobby Mock
>ninjacowboy@juno.com

It was no trouble typing up the FASA stats. Let me know if you'd like
the
FASA info on Ice Warriors and other critters. Along with the official
line
that's coming out (thanks to Steve Pugh for the info),it probably
wouldn't
be too hard to kit-bash stuff like Rutans,Autons or Silurians (Cthulhu
thingies,bald guys, and lizardmen models would work),for the truly
strange
SGII battle. :)

scott trapper

Prev: FT Links Next: Re: Sci-Fic physics was Re: Faster Than Light Travel -