Prev: Re: Star System Attack Next: GenCon Pics Available

Re: Diverse Aliens (Was Re: Star Trek background - Reply)

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:41:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Diverse Aliens (Was Re: Star Trek background - Reply)

>	 The impression I have, and please bear in mind that I have not
read
>the source material in a while, is that the Kra'Vak are either a hive
>species, or very close to one?  And at the very least, a culture in
which
>the individual is relatively unimportant.

>From what I have read of them (which is all of the stuff available in
More
Thrust) they seem to have a sort of Japanese Feudalism society.  In the
More
Thrust scenario that has the Kra'Vak in them, the way the Kra'Vak
officer
comes over to me is a sort of Japanese Warlord type.  Read the scenario
and
I think you'll see what I mean.

I love the Stargrunt minis of them.  They look so Predator-ish.
Cool......

-Kelvin.....

	"Young lady, in THIS house we obey
	      the laws of Thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: Star System Attack Next: GenCon Pics Available