Prev: Re: Hello Next: FW: History Lesson (fwd)

Re: FMA:Stargrunt II:FASA Dr. Who

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:18:00 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA:Stargrunt II:FASA Dr. Who

Tom Pope wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, were these miniatures the old FASA liscensed
> ones
> (I forget who did them) or were they the brand new Harlequin
> miniatures?

Hmmm, reading this, maybe I should qualify my statement a bit.
Harlequin's latest catalog had pictures of a dalek and cyberman
miniature on the cover, but no mention of either on the inside.

When I bugged them at GenCon about this fact, they told me that they are
producing a line of miniatures for an upcoming Dr. Who game (possibly
published by them as well?).  They had a few samples at the booth, so I
bought a Cyberman (no Dalek's available yet).

In a nutshell, the miniatures will be available for general release in
October sometime.  They are planning on a large line, with several
figures cycling in and out over time.  I don't know any more information
on the game itself.  Here's their contact information, stolen from The
Miniatures Page.

Harlequin Miniatures US
P. O. Box 50081
Amarillo, TX 79159
(806) 372-1268

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Hello Next: FW: History Lesson (fwd)