Prev: Re: StarGrunts II Squad Generation Point system [long] Next: Re: Star System Attack

Re: Irregular Minis

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 10:02:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Irregular Minis

> Date: 	 Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:53:45 -0500
> From: 	 "John D. Hamill" <finnmaccool@earthlink.net>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Irregular Minis

> Does anyone on the list know where I can get Irregular Minis in the
US?
> Do they have a North American Distributer? How about a catalog, do
they
> have one in the States?
> The reason is that someone told me that they have SF cavalry in 1/300
> scale, including some that looks like Hoth Cavalry from Star Wars. If
> anyone knows any information about this please post it to the list or
> E-mail me at:  John D Hamill	 finnmaccool@earthlink.net

An outfit called Silver Eagle Wargame Supplies sells Irregular and
Tin Soldier miniatures in the USA their email address is:

eaglewars@aol.com

and the street address is:

4417 W 24th Place
Lawrence, KS 66047

Their catalogue contains 15mm and 25mm figures, but sadly, none of
the 6mm lines.

Ask for Shari or Jacob Kovel

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Re: StarGrunts II Squad Generation Point system [long] Next: Re: Star System Attack