Prev: Re: Star Trek background (was... something else) Next: Re: StarGrunts II Squad Generation Point system [long]

Re: What I want (really!)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:29:40 -0400
Subject: Re: What I want (really!)

At 02:53 PM 9/8/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I think that the new heavy gear minis are great for 15mm i think that
they
>are a little big.. but not much..

They are a little big because they are 20mm. Of course, this just means
that
there is a ton of stuff out there ready for kitbashing...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Star Trek background (was... something else) Next: Re: StarGrunts II Squad Generation Point system [long]