Prev: Re: Star System Attack Next: Re: Star Trek background (was... something else)

Re: Supplement Survey Results [Long]

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 08:59:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Supplement Survey Results [Long]

At 11:11 PM 9/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>There were 55 responses (including my own, which I
>recorded before I sent out the survey).

The quick among you will see that there were only 54 responses in the
survey
results. I forgot to put mine in. That's okay, it keeps the survey that
much
more honest...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Star System Attack Next: Re: Star Trek background (was... something else)