Prev: Re: Flashing (was Re: Star System Attack) Next: Re: Star System Attack

Re: Irregular Minis

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 17:23:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Irregular Minis

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, John D. Hamill wrote:

> Does anyone on the list know where I can get Irregular Minis in the
US?
> Do they have a North American Distributer? How about a catalog, do
they
> have one in the States?
> The reason is that someone told me that they have SF cavalry in 1/300
> scale, including some that looks like Hoth Cavalry from Star Wars. If
> anyone knows any information about this please post it to the list or
> E-mail me at:  John D Hamill	 finnmaccool@earthlink.net

Irregular doesn't have a US distrubutor, so far as I know. But as a
source
of 1/300 cav, Scotia Micro Models (also a UK company) has Polish cavalry
in its WW2 line -- I just ordered some, so I'll let the list know in a
couple of weeks what they're like.

Irregular has something called 'Rebel cavalry' in it's line, or did --
I've got the 1995 catalog, not the newest. The (blurry) pic looks
something like the big critter from Star Wars -- but it's a very poor
quality pic. I have some of their AFVs and their great infantry, like
them
very much.

Brian. (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Flashing (was Re: Star System Attack) Next: Re: Star System Attack