Prev: Star Maps and SPI Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)

A bad place for a laser hit!

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 09:19:01 -0400
Subject: A bad place for a laser hit!

Mk you wrote:

>Anyone remember or have FGU's Space Opera?
...Don't get hit in location 30 !

They had a very neat and tidy
>method of depicting stellar locations in 2-D using a grid coordinate
>system. I like it a lot and am using it for a project I'm working on at
>mapping 'nearby' stars (~200 cubic ly). Makes calculating distances
between
>two given stars a snap. The details on this are given in their Star
Sector
>Atlas I book.

Yeh I can't remember it but I seem to recall using it with early
traveller
Details ?

Jon (T.C.)>
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Star Maps and SPI Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)