Prev: DS / SG = scale / minis (was / is = What I want (really!)) Next: Re: Stars (was: RE: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts(Size of Human

PTG's Wishing Well

From: Neil Murray <doc@s...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 18:33:24 -0400
Subject: PTG's Wishing Well

Hi All,

	Well, I don't know how many people would actually care about
this,
but at the end of the week, our wishing well had collected $25.64.
Admittedly, Kurtis and I stacked the pool a bit with lots of loose
change
to get people going, but we still raised over $20.00.

	So, I'm going to round it up to $30.00 to donate to the United
Way's Poster Boy Campaign when it starts in a couple of weeks. If anyone
wants to add a couple more bucks, just drop me a line!

Neil Murray	    (oh...and George, Peetey and Tarac too!)
Main address: doc@mgl.ca
Work: neilm@kit.microage.ca
School: RIP, June 26, 1997
Under heavy construction: http://www.mgl.ca/~doc