Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts...

Re: Geopolitics in Jon's Universe

From: TEHughes@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 02:08:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Geopolitics in Jon's Universe

<< So the NAC find a useful planet, call it New Needham, and turn it
 over to the New Needham Corporation to develop. Who do you think
 gets to be the agricultural peons? the urban plebs? New Yorkers?
 Englishmen? Nope, Brazilians and Columbians from conquered Latin
 America, duped out of the Barrios and exploited. The wealthy
 classes come from English-speaking countries... so naturally
 there's going to be ethnic trouble, freedom-fighters etc. The
 other major powers will fall over themselves to arm the rebels, to
 piss off the NAC. The LLAC will be drawn towards thoughts of
 conquest^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hliberation. Many scenarios develop.

 --
 David Brewer

Nice bit of historical analysis!!! I'm impressed, I'll have to use that
sometime!

Tom Hughes

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts...