Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts...

Re: Weber/White Books (contains SPOILERS)

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@n...>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 15:54:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Weber/White Books (contains SPOILERS)

On Sat, 6 Sep 1997, EPICS: Self-Guided Wilderness Tours wrote:

> "When you will survive if you fight quickly and perish if you do not,
this
> is called dying ground."
>
> "So let there be no battle on a ground of dissolution, let there be no
> stopping on light ground, ... on surrounded ground make plans, and on
> dying ground fight."

This term has been alternately translated into death ground, deadly
ground, dying ground, and desparate ground.  Having the actually Chinese
version, personally I'd translate it into "deadly ground".  But anyhow,
the idea is the same, it's territory where you must fight or die.  So
it's
a good idea to fight:)

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts...