Prev: Re: United States Civil War Next: Re: United States Civil War

Hex grids?

From: Adrian Bruce <adrian@i...>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 15:41:27 -0400
Subject: Hex grids?

How many have found that a hex-grid saves miniatures from being knocked
over??

In around 7 days I'll have Babylon5 Wars in my hands.... it is winging
its way to
me as I type, and again no one to play with.....

BTW, you all might be interested to know that Diana's funural is being
telecast
live in Japan now ( 7:34PM Saturday night 6th September '97). She sure
was
popular here!
..and as someone who has some small chance of being descended from
Robert the
Bruce, is 80% Scottish, 20% Irish by decent, and an Australian by birth
who
coundn't care less about the Royal family, it does seem a pity about her
death......

--
	Adrian Bruce   adrian@inetc.roland.co.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation

Prev: Re: United States Civil War Next: Re: United States Civil War