Prev: Re: Are there any utils for FTMAP available? Next: Confusion and the Free Cal Tex (was RE: Allegiance )

Re: Are there any utils for FTMAP available?

From: Jonathan Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 21:20:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Are there any utils for FTMAP available?

I have generated a spreadsheet for the Empress Arianna tournament
that is generating the FTMap data files automatically.

The Map GIFs are on the Web but are restricted to view by the
respective players.  I could show them to you, but...  well,
you know....

I can place a spreadsheet template (without any player classified
data) on my Web page for public consumption.  Please be patient
though.  I've been out of town all week and I need to process my
players' turns post haste.  The sheet can be available by Monday,
September 8th at http://www.albany.net/~davis/ft/index.html

Jon Davis
davis@albany.net

Prev: Re: Are there any utils for FTMAP available? Next: Confusion and the Free Cal Tex (was RE: Allegiance )