Prev: RE: DSII/CENTURION Conversion Notes Next: Looking for Combine GEVs

Re:allegiance

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 14:09:31 -0400
Subject: Re:allegiance

In message
<Pine.OSF.3.95.970904130611.26625D-100000@ccins.camosun.bc.ca>
	  Brian Burger <burger00@camosun.bc.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Samuel Penn wrote:
> > The problem with this question is that anyone who doesn't
> > support the Neu Swabian League is obviously misguided,

> A Brit as an ardent supporter of Prussian expansionism? Sir, you don't
> know your history, and His Majesty's Secret Service is going to come
and
> have a word with you. Granted their NAC allies at present, but still,
sir,
> they ARE Germans, most of them...:)

I know, I know, but I started collecting NSL before I'd
even heard of FT, just because they looked practical.

And anayway, shouldn't that be "they ARE foreigners"?. I
mean, as long as they're not French, all foreigners are
the same aren't they? :)

> Only kidding...they do have cool ship designs, tho.

Yep.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: RE: DSII/CENTURION Conversion Notes Next: Looking for Combine GEVs