Prev: Re: DS2 Targeting Issues Next: Hi there!

Are there any utils for FTMAP available?

From: "Nathan" <njp@c...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:28:13 -0400
Subject: Are there any utils for FTMAP available?

Hello,

I just recently stumbled across the FTMAP utility (which looks perfect
for
PBEM games).  The program itself looks straight forward enough, but
generating some of the data it needs is a bit of a problem (at least for
me, the mathematically challenged).

It looks like one must enter the final coordinates of a ship after it
has
moved.	Aside from me getting a total refresher of geometry and trig,
does
anyone have a utility or spreadsheet that will take starting coordinates
and movement orders and output the final coordinates of a ship?

A pointer to a web page/ftp site or an attachment in email would be
great!

Thank you for your time,
Nathan

Prev: Re: DS2 Targeting Issues Next: Hi there!