Prev: Re: Fleet survey additional Next: Re: DS2 Targeting Issues

Re: Fleet survey additional

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:29:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Fleet survey additional

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
>
> > OK, now what do we who mainly use non-GZG fleets do?
>
> Feel left out?
> Ignore this thread?
> Whip ourselves for being heretics?
> Atone our sins and order tons of GZG minis?
> Post our fleets anyway?

What I meant with my question was "Since the survey replies are supposed

to use the GZG model codes, how do I report my various (and numerous)
non-GZG ships? What format do you want my conversions - often using
parts
from several different companies - in?"

What do you say, Jon (the Sprayform Jon, that is)?

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Fleet survey additional Next: Re: DS2 Targeting Issues