Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe) Next: United States Civil War

Re:allegiance

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 04:58:25 -0400
Subject: Re:allegiance

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Samuel Penn wrote:

> The problem with this question is that anyone who doesn't
> support the Neu Swabian League is obviously misguided,
> and probably slightly insane, and therefore their views
> don't count.

Well.. I _do_ have some NSL ships, but I use them as Orks - the ships
are
clunky enough for that - since one of my main fleets consists of Eldar
"sailing" ships (GW and conversions) :-)

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe) Next: United States Civil War