Prev: Re: Stategic Thrust Next: Re: Full Thrust mailing list

NORWEGIANS ARISE!!!!

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 04:33:20 -0400
Subject: NORWEGIANS ARISE!!!!

Ahhhhhh. His Majesty's fleet! The Norwegian Star Arm stands ready to
defend the spaceways!! Historically explorers and seafarers I have no
trouble imagining the Norwegians operating an extensive merchant
marine with robust combat patrols. During the "bad old days" of the
cold war the Norwegians shot at Russky subs on a weekly basis! Not
that I'm biased or anything (Wikan = Vikon Americanized) Now to refit
my NSL stargrunt units with Power Axes for SGII...... (horned
helmets?)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

"Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Prev: Re: Stategic Thrust Next: Re: Full Thrust mailing list