Prev: DS2 Targeting Issues Next: Re: Stategic Thrust - Pirates, mercs, and Letters of Marque

RE: OU/NAC ship designations

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 15:45:56 -0400
Subject: RE: OU/NAC ship designations

On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Bruce S. R. Lee wrote:

> As far as the NAC navy goes, the advantage of "CSN" is that you can
get a
> large amount of 1st (U.S.) Civil War 'surplus' buckles, buttons etc in
the
> re-enactor market for the first CSN - the Confederate States Navy.
Good if
> you want to turn up at a Con in costume to play.
>
> just a thought
>
> Bruce S. R. Lee

Maybe HMS would be better -- I don't know that I want my Power of choice
to be identified with the Confederate States of America...not only did
they pick a fight they couldn't win, they had some idealogical oddities
I'm not comfortable with. :)

Of course, one reason I'm an NAC fan is that I like the idea of a
Canadian
invasion of the US...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: DS2 Targeting Issues Next: Re: Stategic Thrust - Pirates, mercs, and Letters of Marque