Prev: Re: Full Thrust on Computer !? Next: Re: Stategic Thrust

Full Thrust mailing list

From: "ET2 WEBB" <webbje@j...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 12:03:03 -0400

Good morning;
	My name is John Webb. I am Petty Officer in the United States
Navy.
I am right now doing a six month deployment over seas and we have
just got email services on board. I would like to get on the Full
thrust mailing list. I and a few compatriots play Full Thrust on board
the ship. I would like to be able to keep up on the latest changes
and views in Full Thrust. Thank you for your assitance
ET2 Webb
email:webbje@juneau.tns.net

Prev: Re: Full Thrust on Computer !? Next: Re: Stategic Thrust