Prev: Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures Next: Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures

Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 08:51:05 -0400
Subject: Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures

> You *could* design a dedicated sniper gauss firing large, heavy and
> slow projectiles -- but you would lose range, accuracy and
> penetration. And it wouldn't be an add-on you can put on any gauss
> weapon.

A sniper rifle with worse range and accuracy than an equivalent
assault rifle? I don't think that idea will ever catch on!

As an assassination weapon, to be used at short range maybe.
Fired from a crowd for instnace, a silent, flash free weapon would be
very useful. But not much use on a battlefield.

	Steve

My other .sig is a Porsche.

Steve Pugh.	  http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/

Prev: Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures Next: Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures