Prev: Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures Next: Re: SG - New Israeli's/acoustic tracking

Geopolitics in Jon's Universe

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 05:10:04 -0400
Subject: Geopolitics in Jon's Universe

Well, I got out FT, which has the Complete (?) Timeline for GZG's
universe, and I guess I should have looked at it before posting.  One
of the problems of checking your e-mail at work.

Could any of the British or Northern Ireland subscribers e-mail me
PRIVATELY as to for how long has the current situation in NI been in
effect?  Please, DON'T MAIL IT TO THE LIST!!!!	I'd hate to start a
flame war over this question.  Mind you, I'm not implying we would,
I'm saying we could...

Thank you,

Alfredo
--------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures Next: Re: SG - New Israeli's/acoustic tracking