Prev: Re: Hibernia Forever Next: Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures

RE: FT-RPG

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 00:06:39 -0400
Subject: RE: FT-RPG

Certainly is worth the effort.	I've got a bunch of modules picked up
from a clearance sale a few years ago & the details are well thought out
with plenty of background info that actually enriches the modules.
Also, if you can get hold of it, the original Traveller RPG (the a5
ones) is also worth checking out for a gung ho style game (the local
record is 17 characters killed in one session - controlled by the same
player!)  It has also recently been re-released by the author, but
character creation takes a lot longer than the original.

(w) Brendan.Robertson @ employment.gov.au
'Neath Southern Skies
Am I not destroying my enemies, when I make
friends of them?   - Abraham Lincoln