Prev: Re: Hibernia Forever Next: Re: Stategic Thrust

Re: Obscenities...

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 18:20:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Obscenities...

If I might make a point.

Could we please kill this thread because various people seem to be
getting rather hot under the collar about it.  As it has absolutely
nothing to do with the list I would recommend it stops here.  It
began with a mistake for which an apology was forthcoming.
Pardon me for  stating the obvious.

Anyone who feels the need to discuss the right to free (or
any other kind) speech is quite welcome to.  I would only ask that
they do so elsewhere.  This is not an issue that should require
ANYONE to leave the list.  We all have our own views but it does not
take a great effort to keep them to ourselves.	If only to show some
respect to everyone else on the list.

We don't need to go the path of other lists with pointless flame
wars.

If you agree with killing this thread then there should be no need to
respond to this message.

Thanking you in advance.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Cathal Brugha.St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Hibernia Forever Next: Re: Stategic Thrust