Prev: Re: Stategic Thrust Next: Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures

Re: Geopolitics in Jon's world

From: "John D. Hamill" <finnmaccool@e...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:30:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Geopolitics in Jon's world

--------
> Alfredo Lorente		    "End This." -- Delenn
> Minneapolis, MN		  Lines of Communication
> alfredo@bitstream.net 	Babylon 5

As it says in the FT timeline, in 2098 the LLAR and the Anglian
Confederation went back to war. 2 years later the surviving LLAR gov't
tucked tail and ran to the Brazilian colony world of Santa Rico, losing
ALL their possesions on Earth. So by the time of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
Solar Wars the LLAR isn't even a Earth-based Power, bue an extra-solar
one like the New Isrealis.

The big question in my mind is what happened in the Americas? What
countries became part of the NAC, Free Cal-Tex, or became
quasi-"independant".
Any thoughts Jon?

Prev: Re: Stategic Thrust Next: Re: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures