Prev: Re: Cal-Tex peace pact! Next: Re: Obscenities...

Re: FT Ship Designations - OU

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 11:43:10 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU

> Re the Yanks in the NAC: We're all part of the NAC, so presumably
> you lot don't get USS, but have to go along with the rest of the NAC
> - either HMS or CNS...
>
> If you want USS _someithing_ , how about a minor group of American
> rebels, wanting to get out from under the NAC and worship the Stars
> & Stripes again...check out the French-sepratist senario in More
> Thrust for what I mean. There could be a lot of those groups out in
> space, people with one colony and a small navy, who mostly want to
> be left alone.
>
> Thoughts?

As a pseudo-Yank, I agree.  Hell, read my earlier dissertation under
"Geopolitics in Jon's Universe" - quite a bit on the whole thing of
"conquering" the LLAR.

Alfredo
--------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Re: Cal-Tex peace pact! Next: Re: Obscenities...