Prev: Weber/White Books (contains SPOILERS) Next: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU

Full Thrust on Computer !?

From: DragonProm@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 08:36:28 -0400
Subject: Full Thrust on Computer !?

Hi Folks,

I love playing FT, but most the time I'm lacking opponents in my Town
here in
Germany.
So I thought of doing some programming to create some battles on my PC.
I only wanna Put some ships on sreen , be able move them and then
checking
out
the Combat normally (with dice).
Strange but Now after a few month It is gone beyond it, The programm got
some

graphics, sound, battle routines and an pretty easy AI.

I would like to post it on the net, to see what other Players thing to
it,
but first
I have to check out what Jon's opinion of the programm.
The Rules are Copyrighted, and as far I know I need permission of him.
Is he reading this Mailing list?

greetings

Alex

Prev: Weber/White Books (contains SPOILERS) Next: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU