Prev: Re: Free Tex-Cal / off subject Next: Re:allegiance

Re: Free Tex-Cal

From: Kevin Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 19:22:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Free Tex-Cal

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997 ngilsena@indigo.ie wrote:
> Oh dear..I see the civil war is starting late this year. As a matter
> of interest what is the allegiance of the various people on this list
> to the various power blocks in Full thrust?  Being rather a fan of
> NSL ships I suppose thats where my allegiance lies.
> Anyone else?	And do we have any seconders for the Hibernian
> republic?  Free Guinness  to all who support it.

	Actually, I would like to see some more UN space ship and some
more
UN SGII supporting cast.. :)

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: Re: Free Tex-Cal / off subject Next: Re:allegiance