Prev: Hibernia Forever Next: Re: What I want (really!)

OU/ New Israeli Stargrunt figure update

From: J.Stephensen@f... (Jason Stephensen)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 19:05:31 -0400
Subject: OU/ New Israeli Stargrunt figure update

>A quickie update to the web page with a scan by Owen Glover of the
first
>production New Israeli figures linked into the What's New section and
the
>complete list of OU figures, with Jon Tuffley's codings, added to the
now
>badly disorganised catalogue page (a completely new replacement is
under
>construction).

Now these are so cool. Nic (Eurkea) sent up one of them as a freebie to
me
recently, but now the rest are out I think I am definitely going to have
make another order. I love the idea of a small squad of elite Mossad
ripping
through some defences in a commando raid. 8-) And now that there are
minnies
out that look this cool my resistance is futile.

>If you're interested, the page is at...
>http://peninsula.starway.net.au/~epowles/eureka.html

		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Hibernia Forever Next: Re: What I want (really!)