Prev: Free Tex-Cal Next: Re: Supplement publication idea

Re: What I want (really!)

From: "John D. Hamill" <finnmaccool@e...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 14:28:31 -0400
Subject: Re: What I want (really!)

Sprayform wrote:

> John, you wrote in reply,
>

> >> Am I in an even smaller minority who want 15mm stuff for SG II ?
> >>
> >> I use TTG's Laserburn Imperials for Free Cal-Tex and want cool
vehicular
> >> support.
> >> Hello, anyone there ??.......hello !
> >> :-{
> >>
> >> Ps I use the short inch (ie 15mm = 1 inch) to get a better table
scale. I
> >> know its the same as in 25mm scaled down but it looks better.
>
> >Hmmm... Free Cal-Tex troops... I have to admit that, as a Texan that
> >thought does interest me. But I've always thought it should have
always
> >been Free Tex-Cal!! ;-)
> >
> I thought Texas was formed out of the original state of california
that had
> a slight dispute with the mexicans?
> Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	[production tools]
>					     made in
>					[prototype  times]
>   'The future is now'
No, that is what the Californians would have you believe. Texas was a
separate province of Spain, before the independance of Mexico. After
their independance it was one of their least populated provinces, which
is when they started advertising for US citizens to come down to settle.
But enough about history. When are we going to see an OoB or minis for
Free Tex-Cal troops ;-)

Prev: Free Tex-Cal Next: Re: Supplement publication idea