Prev: Re: What I want (really!) Next: 15mm SG II

Re: BAD LANGUAGE

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:49:40 -0400
Subject: Re: BAD LANGUAGE

Mike Wikan writes:

@:) The List is no place for postings like this trash. I would like to
@:) think that we are all reasonably adult. Please maintain at least
@:) an adult and responsible use of the english language.

  I should start by mentioning that I agree that the message was off
topic, and that it was poorly written.	This does not distinguish it
from many other messages on this list.	If we really are all
"reasonably adult" I think we have all heard these words before and
need not get our panties in a bunch when we hear them again.  It's
amusing to me that members of this list (famed for its civility) would
never dream of criticizing even the most idiotic game idea but are
quite quick to criticize those using expressive language.

-joachim

PS besides I think it's spelled "fucke" in England.

Prev: Re: What I want (really!) Next: 15mm SG II