Prev: RE: What I want (really!) Next: Re: Free Tex-Cal

Re: Stargrunt II Transport

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 07:09:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II Transport

> As the rules read if you wish to use the NAC phalanx as a support
> vehicle you leave the leader and a squaddie in it and detach the
> rest. Same for hoplite & FSE AGCI-5B, but not so for NSL

Why do you say that? Is it because the LKPzW VI is the only vehicle
that specifically says that the crew are not part of the squad?

I'd always assumed that the Phalanx and Wombat crews were likewise
not part of the squads. I looked at the stats, saw "Crew: 2" and
"Troop Spaces: 16 (or 8)" and assumed that the crew were separate.

> (Can the vehicle leader take control of  the squad if their leader
> becomes interested in real estate?)

No. The vehicle leader is not a part of the squad.

> Whats the concensous on ESU vehicles? size 3-4
>					armour 3-4
>					wheels/tracks

No idea. Are there any APCs in the GZG range that haven't been
allocated yet?

	Steve

--
"Grab reality by the balls and squeeze." - Tempus Thales

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: RE: What I want (really!) Next: Re: Free Tex-Cal