Prev: RE: Supplement publication idea Next: Re: THat subject..

Re: FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!!!!!

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 10:59:24 -0400
Subject: Re: FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!!!!!

Sending this to the list, since it might concern more than just Loki:

On Mon, 1 Sep 1997, Loki wrote:

> Tom:
>
>	  I HAVE GOT TO GET THIS!!!!!!!!!   I AM SO FUCKING GETTING
THIS!!!!!
> <well I know it may not warrant the enthusiasm, but it's been a
moderatly
> shitty day>

<whew> Loki, the next time you send things like this, PLEASE don't
use the title "FUCK... <repeat ad nauseam>". I get quite a few sex
URL ads and similar spam mails; I tend to forward them to the
postmasters of every server the post has passed through... and they
tend to do things about it, too. Fortunately I saw the B5 reference
in time!

Oh, and please don't attach large MAC documents my UNIX server can't
read if you can avoid it :)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: RE: Supplement publication idea Next: Re: THat subject..