Prev: RE: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures Next: What I want (really!)

Supplement publication idea

From: "Nathan" <njp@c...>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 09:23:28 -0400
Subject: Supplement publication idea

Greetings all,

I'm relatively new to this list and to Full Thrust (which is a great
system, I think).  I too would like to see additional material available
for it.  One method I thought might be a good way to go about it is this
(please forgive me if this is something that's been discussed already):

Step 1: Writer of Cool New Idea/Background/Ship submits document to a
review group (or the whole mailing list).
Step 2: Reviewers of the document send feedback to writer and document
is
modified accordingly.  Some  playtesting probably might happen here.
Step 3: Semi-final draft is sent to mailing list/GZG/Jon for OK and
supplement number.
Step 4: Final doc is formatted and proofed and post to
official/semi-official web site.

I see this process similar to the way articles are submitted to the
Journal
of the American Medical Association (JAMA) or the way a proposed new
Internet standard might be dealt with.

These steps assume that a system to support it be built (who does what,
hosting web site, legal issues are sorted out, etc...).

Just a thought,
Nathan

Prev: RE: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures Next: What I want (really!)