Prev: FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!!!!! Next: Re: USCMC Minis.

Re: USCMC Minis.

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 02:27:33 -0400
Subject: Re: USCMC Minis.

>>Whoever it was who posted this to list last week, could you please
mail me
>>privately (the address is in my sig.).  I am interested in getting
some for
>>my Kryomek, but can't find them here in Oz and I would like to discuss
how
>>to go about it.
>>
>>Thanks.
>
>So much for claiming that you weren't going to buy any more minnies.
>
>8-)

They are hard to get for one thing so I'd better get them while I can.

And have you seen them!?!  They are so cool........

-Kelvin.....

 "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
  "I think so Brain but, horizontal stripes on
       trousers make me look fat.  Poit!"
	    -Pinky and the Brain
       email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!!!!! Next: Re: USCMC Minis.