Prev: Re: Not Related : Princess Diana Next: Smart Weapons - part II (longish)

Re: USCMC Minis.

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 00:05:39 -0400
Subject: Re: USCMC Minis.

>> Enterprises no is:
>> phone  (407) 895-5001
>> fax (407) 895-5468
>>
>ASK FOR LANCE!! (He's the manager and a friend/game buddy-I was there
>Saturday and they still have a TON of future warriors)

Whoever it was who posted this to list last week, could you please mail
me
privately (the address is in my sig.).	I am interested in getting some
for
my Kryomek, but can't find them here in Oz and I would like to discuss
how
to go about it.

Thanks.

-Kelvin.....

 "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
  "I think so Brain but, horizontal stripes on
       trousers make me look fat.  Poit!"
	    -Pinky and the Brain
       email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: Not Related : Princess Diana Next: Smart Weapons - part II (longish)