Prev: Re: Oceanic Union page updated Next: Re: Just a thought (a little long)

Survey Update

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 02:45:23 -0400
Subject: Survey Update

Hi, gang. Just thought I'd mention that the surveys have been coming in
fast
and furious and the turnout has been pretty good. If you missed the
survey
questions, please e-mail me and I'll send them out to you. I will not
post
the surveys to the list (there are too many) but I will send them to Jon
and
anyone else who is interested. I will post the survey results after next
weekend (I'm away next weekend).

Now, it's time for bed. I was up late watching the news of the death of
Princess Diana. I'm not much of a monarchist myself (being the son of a
Scottish Nationalist) but I still found the news shocking and sad. As
this
is a British based list, my condolences to everyone affected by this
tragic
occurance.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Oceanic Union page updated Next: Re: Just a thought (a little long)