Prev: Re: GZG Catalog Next: Re: Will GZG be at Euro Gencon?

Re: GZG Catalog

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:53:17 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Catalog

>Hi All,
>
>last week I asked for info about obtaining the GZG catalog.
>Jon replied that I need 5 International Reply Coupons.
>Unfortunately I can't afford the $18 this represents right
>now. Could someone email me the electronic version?
>
>My address is acc@questercorp.com
>
>Thanks
>Tony.

Tony - are you sure your post office gave you the right price for the
IRCs??
Their redemption value over here is only 43p each, so the five I ask for
gives me 2.15 pounds - just about enough to pay for sending the
catalogue
overseas.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: GZG Catalog Next: Re: Will GZG be at Euro Gencon?