Prev: what are the new prices????? Next: Mike's Infamous Parasite Fighter Racks...

Re: Re:Hammer's Slammer's

From: Michael Llaneza <mllaneza@s...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 04:29:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Re:Hammer's Slammer's

At 10:01 PM +0100 8/22/97, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>Hi Jon,
>>
>>I was reading through your article on _Hammer's Slammer's_.
>>I was just wondering if you had given any thought to the
>>points cost multiplier for PGN's.
>>
>>Tony.
>

>Frankly, no.  :)
>Would need to be fairly high, I think. Anyone out there got any
>suggestions??
>
>Jon (GZG)

I rated Powerguns as having a x20 multiplier. I can't find my notes at
the moment, but I seem to recall giving them MDC ranges and DFG damage
chits.

Michael Carter Llaneza	  http://www.hypnotic.com/
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: what are the new prices????? Next: Mike's Infamous Parasite Fighter Racks...