Prev: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[LONG RAMBLE!!] Next: FTIII???

Re: When is a Dread Pt2

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 15:27:21 -0400
Subject: Re: When is a Dread Pt2

>Okay now I that I understand that how about this???
>

>In FT on pg 31 in the top table why does it differentiate that
>fighter groups are only available to Carriers and Dreadnoughts,
>why is it not just markes as Capital Ships Only

Originally, we only allocated fighters to ships of Dreadnought size and
above, or dedicated carriers. This has really been superseded by
generally-accepted house rules that you can mount fighters on any ship
size, so you can consider it "official" to delete this reference! (With
6
years of hindsight, it really shouldn't have been there in the first
place!)

>and secondly in MT am I correct in assuming you can put
>AA Megabatteries on a Capital ship? yes?

You can put an AA on anything that has the capacity for it.

Jon (GZG)