Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: Mounting fighters

Re: Alien cats

From: "Mark S. Kitching" <mark@n...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 13:22:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Alien cats

In article <3.0.2.32.19970821182634.006b713c@pop.primary.net>, The
Caldwells <clcaldwell@primary.net> writes

>Does anyone know where I can find some 25mm alien cat-creatures?  I'm
>looking for something like C.J. Cherryh's _Pride of Chanur_.  You see,
I've
>found some figures that look like the kif from the books (in fact,
that's
>what the miniatures were called).
>
>I would love to fight out a battle between these two merchant rivals.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Nick Caldwell
>clcaldwell@primary.net

Tabletop Miniatures used to do some Giant 15mm Alien cats which were
actually about 25mm tall.  There were 3 figures in the range one with a
pistol and large shield,one with a large heavy weapon (A conversion beam
projector from a set of rules called Laserburn) and one with a sort of
mid sized weapon. The are a little crude by todays standards, but not
too bad.  They all wear boots and have knee pads, small backpacks and
pouches and some sort of light body armour.
--
Mark S. Kitching

Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: Mounting fighters