Prev: Re: SGII and DSII miniatures Next: Re: GenCon: Yet another review

Re: Emergency Thrust and Emergency Turns

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:33:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Emergency Thrust and Emergency Turns

> I'm not sure you need any more modifiers. A simple mark to show
attempt on
> a ship diagram would be better, besides if you roll lucky you still
get the
> bonus for quite a while. _7 turns_! thats too much!

 Actually only a max of 4 turns if lucky rolls and only 1 pt of extra
 thrust the last turn before damage was inevitable.  I think limiting
the
 number of attempts by size works too but I the chance of damage should
 increase if attempted a 2nd or 3rd time that battle.  Maybe double the
 modifier to +2.

 Dean
 dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com

Prev: Re: SGII and DSII miniatures Next: Re: GenCon: Yet another review