Prev: MX Server Hit Squad Next: Re: GenCon: Yet another review

Re: SGII and DSII miniatures

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 10:23:21 -0400
Subject: Re: SGII and DSII miniatures

Hello everybody!

Well, it is 2:12 Central Time, and the two boxes of Battletroops are
gone.  Might as well save everybody else the hassle of trying to
contact them for nothing....

(BTW, I already ordered the Fortress America Miniatures, so don't
bother with those, either...)

Thanks for the info, even if it was to late for me...

Alfredo

> The same store that has all of the Knight Hawks miniatures also has
> two more items that might be of interest to people on this list.
>
> "Xeno Games 006 The Last American" has all the figures (60 I think)
> from Fortress america.  I believe they were selling it for $30.
>
> The also have one box each of the 25mm Steiner and Kurita
> battletroops. Basically enough figures to build a reinforced platoon
> perbox complete with heavy wepons.  The boxes were $27 each, about
> $1.00 per figure.
>
> Anyway, in case you missed it the first time, the store in question
> is:
>
> Chimera Hobby Shop, Inc.
> 425 W. College Ave.
> Appleton, WI 54911
> (414) 735-1201
>
> Tom
--------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: MX Server Hit Squad Next: Re: GenCon: Yet another review