Prev: Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

SGII campaigns

From: tlsmith@m... (Terrance L. Smith)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 23:14:54 -0400
Subject: SGII campaigns

I am looking for information on running a Stargrunt II campaign. The
rule
book has good suggestions on replacements, experience, etc., but I am
having some difficulty in coming up with a map system I like.

The only idea I currently have is to pull out my Charley Company rules
and
use that system. I'm wondering what other ideas there are

Have any of you run a SGII campaign with a wonderful map system you
would
like to share?

Terrance L. Smith, Ph.D.
tlsmith@micron.net
Nampa, Idaho

Prev: Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]