Prev: Re: SG2 questions Next: Re: Will GZG be at Euro Gencon?

Re: Starship Troopers & Armour

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 15:42:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers & Armour

Randy Campbell wrote:

> Got me. I didn't send a file. Though, the old Micro-Borg Win 95,
> program I had to use to send my mail may have had an agenda of it's
> own.	:)
>
> Randy

Randy (and anybody else using Microsoft Mail)

I know of about 10 people so far who have this problem.  It seems to
only occur when actually replying to a message (i.e. I have never seen
it in the first message I got from somebody, but I have in ALL others in
that thread).

My current guess is that it has something to do with formatting in the
message text.  If you have any Bold, Italics, wierd fonts or colors,
etc. that are incompatible with the rest of the world that might be
causing the problem.  Does that fit the bill, or are you using plain
text?

Tom

P.S. Is there anybody out there who:

1) Uses Microsoft Mail and DOES NOT have this problem?
2) Has fixed this problem?

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: SG2 questions Next: Re: Will GZG be at Euro Gencon?